Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR - 1998-07-02
Textbook Binding | 1st Edition | 121 Pages
Protect your network with SunScreen™ firewalls!
Plan and implement a network security policy that works.
SunScreen™ EFS, SPF-200, and SKIP products.
Sample policies and resource lists.
This is a concise guide to building tough network security policies that work. It starts with detailed coverage of evaluation and planning, appropriate delegation of responsibilities, implementation, and the role of firewalls. Next, it introduces Sun Microsystem's flagship security products, the SunScreen™ EFS firewall, designed for high-security enterprise networks, and the SunScreen™ SPF-200 firewall, designed as a high-security “stealth” firewall. It also covers the powerful SKIP encryption and key management capabilities, which enable any user to achieve secure, authenticated communication.
- Developing a security policy from the ground up.
- Key security concepts and underlying technologies, including authentication, key management and access control.
- Using SunScreen™ firewalls as part of a coordinated security solution.
- Administering SunScreen™ EFS and SPF-200 firewalls.
- Includes a complete sample security policy.